Gefen Digital Audio Translator / Mfr. Item No.: Gtv-Digaudt-141
The GefenTV Digital Audio Translator is a compact and convenient coaxial/TOSLINK audio converter that accepts an audio signal input through either coaxial (S/PDIF) or optical (TOSLINK) cable.Both outputs pass simultaneously.
- Compact size and easy to install
- Supports amplification of audio signal and extends distance for both output formats
- Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to TOSLINK, or TOSLINK to Coaxial
- Supports input audio signal from two channels up to 5.1 channels.
- Select one input and send audio to both coax and TOSLINK outputs simultaneously
How It Works
Connect a digital audio source to the input on the device (TOSLINK or Coax.) Take a lead from either or both output ports to audio equipment (such as an amplifier) using coaxial or TOSLINK (fiber) cable. Power the unit with the 5VDC power supply included. When power is applied, the red power LED will light up.
Note: Input can be switched from coaxial to TOSLINK using the selector switch on the side of the unit.
• (1) Coaxial RCA jack input
• (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) input
• (1) Coaxial RCA jack output
• (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) output
• (1) Power Supply 5VDC 500mA
• Dimensions: 1.65"Wx1.59"Dx0.87"H
• Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
• (1) GTV-DIGAUDT-141
• (1) 5V DC Power Supply
• (1) Users Manual