Gefen 1:10 HDMI 1.3 Distribution Amplifier - Black
One HDMI Input, Ten HDMI Outputs
The 1:10 HDMI Distribution Amplifier is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to multiple displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI equipment such as DVD players, satellite set top boxes and all HDMI displays. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a digital point-to-point interface for audio and video signals.
For home theater applications, the unit is HDCP (High bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant, making it effective for use with all HDMI displays. HDCP is a standard "key" encoded into the HDMI signal to prevent video data from being pirated. HDCP was strongly endorsed by the entertainment industry. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector via HDMI without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to "snow" or in some cases, a very low (480P) resolution. The 1:10 HDMI 1.3 Distribution Amplifier decodes HDCP properly for a flawless viewing experience.
How It Works
Simply connect your HDMI video source to the 1:10 HDMI 1.3 Distribution Amplifier's input using the supplied 6-foot HDMI cable. Then connect up to ten HDMI displays to the unit's ten HDMI outputs. Once connected and powered, your source will be seen on all ten displays at the same time.
Note: All displays that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display connected to HDMI Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID) obtained from the Primary Display.
HDMI 1.3 Features:
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Color Space Conversion Supported
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
- CEC Pass Through
- Connects up to ten HDMI / DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDCP and HDMI 1.3 compliant
- Rack ears included
- Single Link Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60, 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17"W x 1.75"H x 5.5"D
- Rackmountable: 1U rack space
(1) 1:10 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
(1) One 6 foot HDMI cable
(1) 24V DC Power Supply
(1) Rack Ears
(1) User's Manual