When the pressure is on, your stick performance is the difference between victory and total oblivion. The Extreme 3D Pro twist handle joystick will never let you down. The 12 programmable buttons and 8-way rubber hat switch give you optimum control, personalized to your taste. Whether you’re dropping bombs at a distance or firing guns in a dog fight, the stable and precise Extreme 3D Pro will have you dominating the enemy in no time.
Dominate the skies or the ground with the control of 12 well-placed, fully programmable buttons and a rapid-fire trigger.
Home in on your target with the deadly accurate direction control of the twist handle.
Smooth and accurate throttle settings are a major bonus whether you’re entering the fray or bugging out.
Take Complete Control
Take command with 12 conveniently placed action buttons, 8-way rubberized hat switch, and rapid-fire trigger.
You’ll never have to take your hands off the stick to find that elusive command. One button for bombs, one for missiles, one to change the view, one to… You get the picture.
- Feel the precision and control with the smooth and accurate motion of the twist handle and weighted base. Whether it’s the sky or the battlefield, you will dominate.
- Power on with the precision of the throttle control.
- Incomparable smoothness gives you the ultimate edge in the heat of battle.
- One-year limited warranty
- Logitech Gaming Software for PC
- Customize button and force feedback functionality
Every game is different, and so is every gamer. We know that. So we provide this versatile software that allows you to have things your way.
"Double" the number of buttons with the shift-button.
Are you a control freak? We are too. Enable the shift button functionality to turn all those buttons into twice as many.
Quickly switch between game controllers: fly your plane, drive your car, and then kick the ball around without being frustrated by controller configuration. Our software lets you easily manage and switch between your Logitech game controllers.
Includes profiles for hundreds of popular games: we’re quite sure that you know exactly how you want to set up your controller for your favorite games. But just in case, we’ve thrown in a few hundred of our favorite configurations.
Easily download new game profiles: as if the profiles we ship with the controller weren’t enough.
Print out profiles for quick reference: we hate losing buttons. So we like to print out our game configurations for quick reference.
- Macintosh with USB port
- Mac OS 9 or Mac OS 10.x or higher
- PC with Pentium processor or compatible
- 64 MB RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Windows 98, 2000, Me, or XP