Singleweight Matte Paper 24inx131.7ft 2in Core / Mfr. No.: S041853
- Flat matte surface to eliminate glare
- 5 mil thickness for applications that require folding
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- High color gamut for excellent color reproduction
- Versatile and easy to laminate for most applications
- Dye and pigment ink compatibility to reduce large inventory requirements
An economical and versatile paper, Singleweight Matte Paper is the perfect solution for affordable, high quality output from the EPSON Stylus Pro series wide-format printers. Applications include promotional pieces, comps, professional layouts, indoor signage, proofs, displays and posters. A low-cost alternative for high-resolution output, this paper is compatible with both dye and pigment ink. With instant ink drying for added convenience, this paper can also be easily laminated for a glossy-finished look and as a means of protection from excessive light and moisture.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. Epson's printer driver software actually optimizes the amount of ink released onto the page, based on the type of paper used. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
Basis Weight: 120 gsm
Pounds/Ream: 32 lb.
ISO Brightness: 90%
Thickness: 5.5 mil
Surface Finish: Matte
Core Size: 2"
Spindle: 2" standard