Display content at up to WQHD 3440 x 1440 resolution using the U3415W 34" UltraSharp LED-Backlit Curved Monitor from Dell. This display features a curved display with a panoramic view and a more uniform focal distance, meaning that you won't have to move your eyes as much as with a flat screen monitor. This display also features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, a widescreen 21:9 aspect ratio, a typical contrast ratio of 1,000:1, a dynamic contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1, 300 cd/m2 brightness, an 8 ms response time in Normal Mode, and a 5 ms response time when in FAST Mode. Using the 178° vertical and 172° horizontal viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position. This display also features strong color reproduction with 1.074 billion colors and has one 1 x HDMI input, 1 x MHL input, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x DisplayPort, and 1 x DisplayPort out (MST).
This display also has a built-in USB 3.0 hub with 4 x USB 3.0 ports (rear, downstream) and 2 x USB 3.0 ports (upstream). Additionally, this display features dual built-in 9W speakers and may be mounted to a wall using a VESA 100mm mount. Users will also be able to navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture features.
The U3415W 34" UltraSharp LED-Backlit Curved Monitor operates on 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 1.5A (typical). It includes a cable cover, a power cable, a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable, an HDMI cable, and a USB 3.0 upstream cable.
Transport Yourself to Another World
Enter a new dimension of multitasking with a curved monitor that delivers a panoramic screen that surrounds you with detailed edge-to-edge WQHD (3440×1440) imagery and crystal-clear sound.
- With a field of view that enlists both your primary and peripheral fields of vision, the 34" / 21:9 curved screen provides an experience that emulates being part of the action
- The integrated dual 9W (18W total) speakers provide rich and engaging sound that further transports you into your digital world
- Increase your viewing comfort with a more uniform focal distance. This means that with a curved screen, you won't move your eyes as much as with a flat-screen monitor
Productivity Across All Screens
More connectivity features allow you to multitask on-screen or game without interruption.
- Display content from two different systems at the same time with Picture-by-Picture or Picture-in-Picture features via the USB 3.0 upstream ports. Plus, enjoy the convenience of using just one keyboard and mouse to navigate content from both PCs
- Maximize your multitasking by connecting multiple monitors and peripherals for massive screen real estate
- View seamlessly across multiple monitors by placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your monitor using Mini DisplayPort, or use HDMI 2.0 to get the best of the Internet and your favorite apps by displaying in a full 21:9 aspect ratio
- Stay organized between applications, emails, and windows on one screen using Dell Easy Arrange
- Customize your viewing experience with adjustable height, tilt, and swivel options
Reliable and Eco-Efficient
Your Dell UltraSharp 34" Curved Monitor – U3415W is designed to be pixel perfect. That's why if you find even just one bright pixel, Dell will replace it under their Premium Panel Guarantee. The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee allows a free panel replacement during the limited hardware warranty period.
Should you need help down the road, this monitor also comes with a Limited 3-Year Hardware Warranty and a Limited 3-Year Advanced Exchange Service. There is also Firmware Update Utility to help ensure that firmware is updated as easily as possible
The Dell UltraSharp 34" Curved Monitor – U3415W meets regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EPEAT Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with eco-friendly materials, this display is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has an arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel. Enhanced power management with PowerNap also dims the monitor to minimum brightness or puts it to sleep when it is not in use