Poweredge R220 1u Server E3-1231v3 8gb 1x500gb DVDrw / Mfr. No.: 463-7044
Compact, manageable and versatile.
Save space with a short-depth chassis, save time with intuitive management using a quiet, 1U 1-socket server.Exceptional versatility
Whether it's your first server or your latest refresh, the space-saving PowerEdge R220 is ideal for a variety of workloads and for organizations of all sizes.
Quiet and compact design
Install your server in a wide range of settings, thanks to a short chassis depth of (15.5") that makes the R220 more compact than competitive servers. Easily deploy in a short-depth rack, on a countertop or in a data center and have ample space for cabling or for connecting devices to the 5 USB ports. Quiet, office-level acoustics make this server ideal for open-office environments and can reduce noise in data centers
Easy to deploy and manage
Intuitive systems management features help you simplify IT tasks and save valuable administrative time.
- With embedded, agent-free management, you can reclaim hours of time, eliminate steps to perform tasks and reduce the potential for error.
- Deploying, monitoring and managing your PowerEdge servers is made easy with Dell OpenManage Essentials, a simplified systems-management console for managing Dell hardware.
- Have in-band or out-of-band control of physical, virtual, local and remote systems, with or without a software agent, using the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 7 (iDRAC7) with Lifecycle Controller.
Get the most out of your applications with the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 family featuring 33 percent more cache per core. Help improve response times with up to 32GB of memory in four DIMM slots and boost data-transfer speeds with latest-generation PCIe Gen3 I/O.
Reliable, protected and stable
Essential data-protection and reliability features help keep your systems up and running, while long lifecycles help ensure IT stability.
- Protect against data loss and run workloads reliably with hardware RAID options.
- Help maintain data availability with error-correcting memory.
- Gain platform stability and enhance ROI with a multi-year lifecycle.
Choose Dell's premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
|Manufacturer Part Number||463-7044|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.dell.com|
|Product Name||PowerEdge R220 Server|
Processor & Chipset
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Processor Model||E3-1231 v3|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Processor Speed||3.40 GHz|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory||32 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Drive Configuration||1 x 500 GB|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/300|
Display & Graphics
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200eW|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 8 MB|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||250 W|