Poweredge T430 Tower Server E5-2620v3 8gb 1x1tb DVDrw / Mfr. No.: 463-7032
Built to perform, ready to expand.
Accelerate performance in office environments with a powerful 2-socket tower server featuring an expandable design and quiet acoustics.
Powerful, expandable and quiet
The PowerEdge T430 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to small businesses and organizations.
The T430 is an ideal choice for a wide range of office workloads, such as:
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
Accelerate your applications with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family and boost memory and I/O performance with:
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- 12 DIMM slots that enable you to expand memory capacity as needed
- Six PCIe Gen3 slots that deliver twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
A highly flexible design lets you deploy server performance where it's needed and adapt as your requirements change over time.
- Install the T430 in a range of environments, thanks to a rackable tower design, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics.
- Expand your storage with your choice of internal hard-drive form factors and capacities, while protecting data with RAID options.
- Adapt to evolving workload demands with an expandable, virtualization-ready platform.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management, and help reduce costs with energy-efficient features.
- Simplify administration by automating deployment, management and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control server availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate at extended temperatures without chilled air.
|Manufacturer Part Number||463-7032|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.dell.com|
|Product Name||PowerEdge T430 Server|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
Processor & Chipset
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Processor Model||E5-2620 v3|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|Processor Speed||2.40 GHz|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Configuration||1 x 1 TB|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
Display & Graphics
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 16 MB|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|