X1052p Smart Web Managed Switch 48x 1gbe 24x Poe Up To 12x Poe+ / Mfr. No.: 463-5912
Elegant interface, effortless management
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally.
Save time with smart features
Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage faster.
- Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
- Optimize traffic with automation - use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
- Gain visibilitywith a detailed dashboard providing a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
- Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Minimize risk with enhanced visibility and control
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime.
- Monitor and resolve issues with "actionable monitoring," a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
- Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
- Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
Easy integration with your network
Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
|Manufacturer Part Number||463-5912|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.dell.com|
|Product Name||X1052P Ethernet Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
Media & Performance
|Media Type Supported||Optical Fiber|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Shared SFP Slot||No|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
Network & Communication
Management & Protocols
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.23 lb|