T1700 Mt I5-4590 8g W7p 500g Hd 16xDVD/Rw 3yr Onsite / Mfr. No.: 463-5450
Compact, affordable and powerful
Get Workstation performance for about the price of a desktop with the Dell Precision™ T1700, available in two compact sizes that are perfect for any environment. Available with 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors. Fully customizable (optional).Powerful performance
Whether you're building 2D or 3D models or multitasking with demanding applications, the Dell Precision T1700 Workstation can power through intensive tasks easily.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or 4th Generation Intel® Core™processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Powerful graphics options include AMD FirePro™ or NVIDIA® Quadro® professional-grade discrete graphics. Integrated Intel® graphics are standard.
- Dell Precision Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically.
The Dell Precision T1700 has undergone extensive testing to ensure strong performance now and into the future.
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Dell Precision T1700 a secure entry-level Workstation.
- Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
- Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data.
- Dell services, including Dell ProSupport, can help you protect your hardware investment through a customizable suite of support options.
The Dell Precision T1700 is available in two sizes: a compact mini tower and one of the industry's most compact small form factor (SFF) designs.
- The smallest Workstation in its class allows you to bring powerful performance to small spaces.
- Two front-mounted USB 3.0 ports enable fast data transfers and easy connectivity to your external media and accessories.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualification makes the Dell Precision T1700 an energy-efficient part of your IT ecosystem.
- A conveniently placed handhold helps you deploy and position your Workstation with minimal hassle.
The Dell Precision T1700 is a true Workstation that's compatible with leading independent software vendor (ISV)-certified applications for maximum uptime and productivity.
- An expanded set of ISV-certified applications ensures guaranteed software compatibility with your system and peak performance of your applications.
- Popular ISV-certified applications include AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Creo.
- Triple monitor support comes standard. Optional quad monitor support can enable even greater productivity.
|Manufacturer Part Number||463-5450|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.dell.com|
|Product Name||Precision T1700 Workstation|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
Processor & Chipset
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Processor Speed||3.30 GHz|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory||32 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||4|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA/600|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
Display & Graphics
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 4600|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Total Number of USB Ports||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||8|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||ENERGY STAR 5.2|
|Weight (Approximate)||23.10 lb|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|