Da-Lite 77325 Model B Manual Projection Screen (69 x 92") / Mfr. No.: 77325
The Dalite 69 x 92" Model B Manual Projection Screen is an example of design excellence wrapped in a simple package. This wonderfully functional and affordable screen is just the solution for a schoolroom, office seminar room, library or university setting. With a gentle pull on the enclosed cord, the screen rolls down smoothly - and retracts with the same ease.
Much like the school screens of years ago, this model is for those who need a strong and rugged "pull-down" type surface with none of the bells and whistles of more sophisticated, electronic models.
Dalite, a more-than-known name in the audio-visual field, has screens for every projection environment and office need. Their long-standing reputation for form, function and price make them a leader when you are shopping for audio-visual equipment.
- Perfect for classroom and meeting room facilities
- Easy pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats
- Nylon bearings provide smooth quiet operation for the life of the screen
- Case design allows flush mounting to the ceiling or wall
- Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Glass Beaded and Video Spectra 1.5 fabrics will be seamless in all sizes; High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless
|Mount||Wall or Ceiling|
|Finish||High Power; flame retardant and mildew resistant|
|Keystone Control||Not Applicable|
|Overall Size||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Image Size||69 x 92" (1.8 x 2.3 m) (HxW)|
|Diagonal||120" (3 m)|
|Masking Options||Masking borders are standard|
|Integrated Control||36" pull cord with plastic knob is included|
|Control Options||Not Applicable|
|Material||22-gauge octagonal steel|
|Length||99.5" (2.5 m)|