Cyberpower 800va Cp Avr Ups Line-Int 8out 5-15r USB/Db9 Rj11-45/Coax / Mfr. No.: Cp800avr
The AVR Series CP800AVR UPS is the ideal unit for basic to mid-level computer systems.
The 800AVR guards against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, and protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and regulates output to a smooth, consistent 120 volts.
This model also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE Power Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring the status of your UPS and safely shuts down your system in case of a power outage. The standalone design allows for vertical, horizontal, or wall mount.
Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
Entry-level PC with 19" LCD (150W) - 15 minutes
Mid-range PC with 19" LCD (300W) - 7 minutes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes. AVR takes this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave, so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance.
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPSÍs status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Vista Compliant - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compliant with 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
|Manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP800AVR|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cyberpowersystems.com|
|Product Name||AVR CP800AVR 800VA UPS|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Bypass Switch||Not Provided|
|Emergency Power OFF||No|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Load Capacity (VA)||800 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||450 W|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Waveform Type||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Surge Energy Rating||890 J|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.60 lb|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Software Included||PowerPanel PE|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Additional Warranty Information||