Cyberpower 600va Cp LCD Ups 3yr Wty 8 Out 120v 15a 5-15r R11/RJ45 / Mfr. No.: Cp600LCD
The Intelligent LCD Series CP600LCD UPS is ideal power protection for individuals running a stand-alone PC in their home, or office.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed from the Intelligent Crystal-Blue LCD display, and the unit can be conveniently mounted in a workstation cabinet or directly on the desktop. LCD diagnostics include Input Voltage Level, Output Voltage Level, Battery Capacity, Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, Wiring Fault, and Silent Mode.
It also includes PowerPanel PE Power Management software that monitors the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown your system in case of a power outage. Composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection and also guards against surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities.
This rugged unit is equipped with an RJ11/45 port, which protects against surges from phone, modem, network, and broadband disruptions. The small footprint design is ideal for horizontally or vertically placement, and is even designed for wall-mountability. An HID-compliant USB port allows for connectivity of both PC and Mac systems. The unit is also perfect for protecting other electronics such as monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players, and iPods.
Cyberpower guarantees this product for 3-years, and has a $125,000 connected equipment guarantee.
Entry-level PC with 19" LCD (150W) - 10 minutes
Mid-range PC with 19" LCD (300W) - 3 minutes
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the UPS status and current power conditions. The LCD displays 9 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, On battery, Overload, Fault Condition, and Silent mode.
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and the auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPS's status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Vista Compliant - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
- Voltage 100Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency 60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style Right angle
- Cord Length 6'
- VA 600
- Watts 340
- On Battery Voltage 120Vac +/- 5%
- On Battery Frequency 60Hz
- On Battery Waveform Simulated sine wave
- Outlet Type NEMA 5-15R
- Battery / Surge Protection Outlets 4
- Surge Protection Outlets 4
- Widely Spaced Outlets 4
- Overload Protection Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Transfer Time 4ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min) 9
- Runtime at Full Load (min) 2
- Battery Type Sealed lead acid
- Battery Size 12V/7AH
- User Replaceable Yes
- Typical Recharge Time 8 Hours
- Replacement Battery BB Battery - SH1228W
- Battery Quantity 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge Suppression 1,030 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current 39,000 Amps
- Phone / Ethernet RJ11 / RJ45 1-In, 1-Out (Combo)
- Product Warranty 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee Lifetime
- CEG Amount $125,000