Cyberpower 1350va Cp Avr LCD Ups 3 Yr Wty 8 Out 120v 15a 5-15r Rj11/RJ45/ / Mfr. No.: Cp1350avrLCD
The Intelligent LCD Series CP1350AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning and an Intelligent LCD diagnostic display.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed from this Crystal-Blue (see below) display. The unit can be conveniently mounted in a workstation cabinet, or directly on a desktop. The CP1350AVRLCD guards against surges/spikes, and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts, or total power loss.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and stabilizes the voltage to a nominal 120VAC. PowerPanel PE Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The Intelligent LCD Series units are equipped with full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry-leading 3-year warranty, professional Technical Support, and Connected Equipment Guarantees of up to $425,000.
Entry-level PC with 19" LCD (150W) - 30 min.
Mid-range PC with 19" LCD (300W) - 14 min.
Performance PC with 19" LCD (500W) - 7 min.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the status of your UPS and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Automatic voltage regulator, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, Output frequency, On battery, Overload, Fault Condition, and Silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes. AVR takes this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave, so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance.
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPS's status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested.
Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Vista Compliant - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
- Voltage 88Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency 60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style Right angle
- Cord Length 6'
- VA 1350
- Watts 810
- On Battery Voltage 120Vac +/- 5%
- On Battery Frequency 60Hz
- On Battery Waveform Simulated sine wave
- Battery / Surge Protection Outlets 4
- Surge Protection Outlets 4
- Widely Spaced Outlets 1
- Overload Protection Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Voltage Regulation Yes
- Transfer Time 4ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min) 9
- Runtime at Full Load (min) 2
- Battery Type Sealed lead acid
- Battery Size 12V/8AH
- User Replaceable Yes
- Typical Recharge Time 16 Hours
- Replacement Battery BB Battery - BP8-12
- Battery Quantity 2
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge Suppression 1,500 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current 36,000 Amps
- Phone / Ethernet RJ11 / RJ45 1-In, 1-Out (Combo)
- Coax Protection RG6 1-In, 1-Out
- Product Warranty 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee Lifetime
- CEG Amount $425,000