Cyberpower AVR 1200VA / 720W Simulated Sine Wave UPS / Mfr. No.: Cp1200avr
The CyberPower AVR Series CP1200AVR uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards mid- to upper-level office workstations, networks and home entertainment systems against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, protecting equipment and valuable data during a power outage. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and maintains a safe voltage level. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR® qualified with patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The CP1200AVR unit has a capacity of 1200VA/720Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its sleek tower design allows for placement on the floor, inside a workstation cabinet, or directly on the desktop. This UPS has two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8Ah batteries and offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) DB9 serial port. Protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6) is included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. PowerPanel® Personal Edition Smart Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and safely shut down the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $375,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss - This ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation - AVR boosts the AC power and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode, conserving battery life and delivering a cleaner signal to connected equipment.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- Technical Support - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
|UPS Topology||Line Interactive|
|Energy Saving||GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Voltage||90Vac - 140Vac|
|Frequency||60Hz ± 3Hz|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Plug Style||Right Angle|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|On Battery Voltage||120Vac ± 5%|
|On Battery Frequency||60Hz|
|On Battery Waveform||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Outlets - Total||8|
|Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected||4|
|Outlets - Surge-Only Protected||4|
|Outlets - Widely Spaced||1|
|Overload Protection||Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker|
|Runtime at Half Load (min)||12|
|Runtime at Full Load (min)||3|
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead-Acid|
|Typical Recharge Time||8 Hours|
|Surge Protection & Filtering|
|Surge Suppression||1,080 Joules|
|Maximum Surge Current||36,000 Amps|
|Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45||1-In, 1-Out (Combo)|
|Coax Protection RG6||1-In, 1-Out|
|Management & Communications|
|HID Compliant USB Port||Yes|
|Cable Management||USB Cable|
|LED Indicators||Power On, Wiring Fault, Using Battery, AVR, Overload|
|Audible Alarms||On Battery, Low Battery, Overload|
|Software||PowerPanel® Personal Edition|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.)||4 x 9.75 x 13.25|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 95 °F / 0 °C to 35 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 95% non-condensing|
|Safety||UL1778, cUL 107.1, FCC DOC Class B|
|Product Warranty||3 Years Limited|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||Lifetime|