Cyberpower AVR 850VA / 510W Simulated Sine Wave UPS / Mfr. No.: Brg850avrLCD
The CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series BRG850AVRLCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards PCs and other electronics (monitors, cable DSL/ modems, VoIP routers, and home theater devices) from blackouts, brownouts, surges, spikes, sags, and other power abnormalities. Its Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Two (2) 5Vdc USB 2.1A charging ports provide charging power for portable devices such as tablets, mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR® qualified with patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The BRG850AVRLCD unit has a capacity of 850VA/510Watts, ten (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including, five (5) battery and surge protected and five (5) surge protected outlets. This UPS has a 12-volt maintenance-free sealed lead acid battery. The intelligent multifunction LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals and has user settings for sensitivity, illumination, and the audible alarm. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) DB9 serial ports. Protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6) is included. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection and EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges.
A HID compliant USB port provides connectivity to the BRG850AVRLCD. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $250,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation – AVR boost/buck technology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Multifunction LCD Panel – The innovative front white LCD panel displays UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, energy-saving bypass mode, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, event logging, and silent mode.
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss – This ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – One of the lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- USB Charger – Two (2) 5Vdc USB charging ports with 2.1A support located on the front panel for convenient access to charge portable electronic devices such as tablets, mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras.
- USB Connectivity – HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets – Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- EMI/RFI Filters – Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Audible Alarms – Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker – The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition – In event of a power outage, PowerPanel Personal Edition saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self-tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-Year Warranty – Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- Technical Support – CyberPower will assist customers with any product, installation, or warranty concerns, free of charge.
- ISO & Safety Certifications – All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
|UPS Topology||Line Interactive|
|Energy Saving||GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Frequency||60Hz ± 3Hz|
|Input Voltage Range||90Vac – 148Vac|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Plug Style||Right Angle, 45° Offset Right|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Boost 1 +10% / Buck -10%|
|On Battery Voltage||120Vac ± 5%|
|On Battery Frequency||60Hz ± 1%|
|On Battery Waveform||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Outlets - Total||10|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected||5|
|Outlets - Surge-Only Protected||5|
|USB Charge Port - Total||2|
|USB Charging Amperage||2.1A (shared)|
|Rated Power Factor||0.6|
|Overload Protection||Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker|
|Runtime at Half Load (min)||11|
|Runtime at Full Load (min)||2|
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead-Acid|
|Typical Recharge Time||8 Hours|
|Surge Protection & Filtering|
|Surge Suppression||1,080 Joules|
|Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45||1-In, 1-Out (Combo)|
|Coax Protection RG6||1-In, 1-Out|
|Management & Communications|
|Multifunction LCD Panel||Toggle Status Display includes: Current/Load Level, Runtime, Battery Level, AVR In Use, Battery In Use, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Output Frequency, Overload, Wiring Fault, Silent Mode|
|HID Compliant USB Port||Yes|
|Cable Management||USB Cable|
|LED Indicators||Power On, Wiring Fault|
|Audible Alarms||On Battery, Low Battery, Overload, Fault|
|Software||PowerPanel® Personal Edition|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.)||3.9 x 9.7 x 10.2|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F / 0 °C to 40 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 90% non-condensing|
|Maximum Operating Elevation||10,000 ft / 3,000 m|
|Maximum Storage Elevation||50,000 ft / 15,000 m|
|Safety||UL1778, cUL 107, FCC DOC Class B|
|Product Warranty||3 Years Limited|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||Lifetime|