As small businesses rely more and more on the Internet to conduct business, they also face more threats to their network, computers and data. With a lack of IT security knowledge and resources, maintaining a high level of security to combat these threats is a challenge. Today's small businesses need a simple, yet comprehensive security solution to secure their assets and minimize the risks of a data breach. Our Solution
The Check Point 600 Appliances deliver enterprise-grade security in a simple, affordable, all-in-one security solution to protect small business employees, networks and data from cyber-theft.
This one device offers integrated, multi-layered security; Firewall, VPN, IPS, Antivirus, Application Visibility & Control, URL Filtering and Email Security-all in a quiet, compact desktop form-factor. The 600 Appliance runs the same industry-leading security that is used to secure Fortune 100 companies.
The Check Point 600 Appliance family includes a simple, yet comprehensive webbased local management interface for setting and monitoring security. With the first time configuration wizard and pre-defined security policies; setup is done in minutes, even by non-IT professionals. Ongoing monitoring and maintenance is simple and intuitive using comprehensive monitoring tools and periodic reports. Out-of-the-box security policies are based on security Industry best practices.
To simplify your management further, choose the Cloud-based Managed Security option. This innovative service offers small businesses the choice of a full Managed Security service for a small monthly fee, freeing them to focus on their core business and leaving Security Management and Network Protection to security professionals.
All 600 Appliances come standard with 10 x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports. For added flexibility and convenience, the wireless version of the 600 Appliance includes a Wi-Fi access point (802.11b/g/n) that supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 authentication as well as secured guest access capabilities. The optional integrated ADSL modem eliminates the need for a separate external ADSL modem. Additionally, the included USB ports and PCI Express card slot allows an administrator to plug in a compatible third party 3G modem, providing an additional WAN connection for a redundant Internet link for maximum reliability. With a maximum of 37 SecurityPower Units and 1.5 Gbps of firewall throughput, the 600 Appliance has the performance that small.
- Enterprise leading security
- Highest ranked Next Generation firewall
- Simple and intuitive local management for small businesses
- Cloud-based Security Services management option
- Multiple internet access options including Ethernet, ADSL and 3G
- Integrated wireless security with guest access
- Protect your employees and your data
- Setup security for your business in minutes with easy & intuitive web-based management
- Trust the experts with the cloud-based security management option
- One stop shop for connectivity and security
- Create multiple wireless access networks, enabling guest access to the Internet while limiting access to the corporate network