Canoscan Lide120 Fb Clr 19200x19200 USB Scanner / Mfr. No.: 9622b002
Scanning, Storing and Sharing Made Easy
The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The "Send to Cloud" functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease.1
The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of both photos and documents. The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings.
The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds.4 What's more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy.
The LiDE 120 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
SPEED & QUALITY
Excellent Resolution - 2400 x 4800 dpi maximum optical resolution, 48-bit color depth with over 281 trillion possible colors and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.2
High Speed Scan - Delivers a letter size color scan in approx. 16 seconds. 4
EASE OF USE
EZ Buttons - Four buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create PDFs faster.
Auto Document Fix - Automatically employs area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans.
Auto Scan Mode - Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with suitable settings with one click of the Scan button.3
Advanced Z-Lid™ Expansion Top - Raises approximately one-inch to allow you to scan large items such as personal notebooks, and other thick documents.
SEND TO CLOUD1 - An easy way to send all your data or attachments to Dropbox® or Evernote® with a single button.
HI-SPEED USB - Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
1. Evernote® or Dropbox® software must be installed on computer for "Send To Cloud" function to work with those services
2. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
3. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
4. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
5. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
6. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
7. Internet Connection required during software installation
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support.com for details.
Scanner Type – Flatbed
Scanning Element – Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Light Source – Three-color (RGB) LED
Features – 4 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid™ Expansion Top, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode3, Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning4, Image Correction, My Image Garden5, Low Power Consumption, One Cable for Data & Power, Send to Cloud1
Scanner Buttons – Auto Scan, Copy, PDF, Send
Max. Resolutions – Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi2
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
Scanning Mode – Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external
Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
Dimensions (W x D x H) – 9.9" (W) x 14.6" (D) x 1.6"(H)
Weight – 3.4 lbs
OS Compatibility – Windows:6,7 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.6,7
Mac:6,7Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.96,7
Power Requirements – Hi-Speed USB
Max. Power Consumption – 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
Operating Temperature: – 41° - 95°F
Operating Humidity: – 10% - 90% RH
Warranty – 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support8