Apple 21.5-inch iMac 2.9GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5
- Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- 8GB (two 4GB) memory
- 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1GB GDDR5
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Your Choice of Keyboard
- New Mac with one-year Warranty (three years with the purchase of AppleCare)
- Free Big Foot 4GB USB Drive Included
- Previous Generation Model
Get a free Sasquatch Big Foot 4GB USB Drive with this computer- it ships automatically with your order! Our lovable mascot, Max the Sasquatch, donated his footprint for this cute and useful USB thumb drive, with plenty of storage space for you to use to transport data, back up important files and much more! Just a memento and a bit o' thanks from PowerMax for ordering a new Macintosh!
PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN LIKE NO OTHER
For the best in performance and sleek design, the all-in-one iMac cannot be beat. With its 5mm edge, this iMac is so amazingly thin it's almost invisible from the side! By using a cutting-edge “friction-stir” welding technique, Apple joined the front and back together, resulting in 40% less volume than its predecessor. Not only slender and beautiful, the iMac also gives a cutting-edge, smooth performance.
OS X AND MORE
It runs on the latest Mac OS X operating system, designed to get the most out of high-end displays and to integrate iOS devices with your desktop, simply. OS X ensures you get the most out of your exceptional hardware. improving nearly every aspect of OS X. You’ll find improved, speedy performance from Safari, Finder, AirDrop, and FaceTime, among others.
Together with iCloud and your Apple ID, OS X and iOS 9 work together to assure a smooth handoff and the ability to seamlessly transition between iDevices. Pick up on one device where you left off in another in Calendar, Mail, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, among others. No syncing or transfer necessary. Create outstanding presentations, structured spreadsheets, and captivating documents at home or on the go without missing a beat. OS X helps you make those deadlines as well as helps you manage your busy schedule and respond to and organize emails.
CONNECT & CREATE
The integrated FaceTime HD camera with 720p capture will help you keep in touch with loved ones near and far on a spectacular display that makes you feel like you’re in the same room. Complete with dual microphones, stereo speakers, a full-sized keyboard (including number pad and directional arrows), and Apple’s incredible Magic Mouse, the iMac creates a complete entertainment and work station for everything from audio & video production to enjoying audio & video entertainment. The built-in speakers amplify your playlists with the best sound quality and give you a cinematic experience when watching video. Ensure your words are heard in crisp, clear sound during video calls or while recording audio for music or podcasts.
Your workflow will benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi’s speedy connection to your network. This three-stream technology carries your Wi-Fi speed to new heights. Coupled with the double 80MHz-wide channels, data flows faster, giving you an accelerated user experience. When connected to the AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule (both sold separately), it can reach triple data rates than the previous 802.11n, up to 1.3 Gbps. Triple data rates means 3x faster Wi-Fi.
VARIETY OF DEVICE PORTS - WIRED & WIRELESS
Additionally, this iMac is outfitted with Bluetooth 4.0, an SDXC card slot for extra storage, four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack, so you can connect (or go wireless) with several external, compatible peripherals. These I/O ports makes expansion simple and swift.
The Thunderbolt ports diversify the types of devices you can connect and enable ultra-fast data transfers.
These innovative Thunderbolt ports also function as mini DisplayPorts for an additional monitor, presenting up to a 2560 x 1600 resolution.
The USB 3.0 also performs fast transfer of large files. Its speed is up to 10x faster than the USB 2.0, and it enables connection to your other iDevices, as well as your digital camera. Don’t worry, these USB 3.0 ports are backward compatible to your USB 2.0 devices and external HDs.
STORAGE & SECURITY
If you’re tired of waiting for your old machine just to boot up, you can upgrade to a 1TB Fusion Drive or 256GB Flash Storage for a faster, smoother experience. The Fusion Drive provides the huge storage capacity of a hard drive coupled with the high speed of a flash drive.
The Kensington lock slot gives you added security to keep your most private information protected from sticky fingers.
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920x1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- Ultrathin design
- Quad-Core Intel Core i5 processor
- High-speed I/O, including two Thunderbolt 2 ports, four USB 3 ports, and more
- Faster 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FaceTime HD camera
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Powerful apps for creativity and productivity
- OS X, the world’s most advanced operating system
TM and © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920-by-1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 8GB (two 4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 memory (two SO-DIMM slots, not user accessible), configurable to 16GB.
- 1TB (5400-RPM) hard drive, Configurable to 1TB Fusion Drive or 256GB or 512GB of flash storage (SSD).
Size and Weight
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Support for Target Display Mode via the Thunderbolt port using a Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
Connections and Expansion
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Kensington lock slot
- Apple Wireless Keyboard: Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement).
- Magic Mouse: Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- Magic Trackpad: Glass Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch and expand, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, rotate, screen zoom, scroll, click and drag, click drag and lock, secondary click A and B.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50 deg. to 95 deg. F (10 deg. to 35 deg. C)
- Relative humidity: 5 pct. to 95 pct. noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
OS X: Engineered to take full advantage of your Mac hardware, OS X is intuitive and easy to use. It features an elegant design, includes enhancements to the apps you use most, and enables your Mac and iOS devices to work together in amazing ways.
OS X Includes:
- Notification Center
- Facebook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Multiple Display Support
- Finder Tabs and Tags
- iCloud Keychain
- iCloud Drive
- Family Sharing
- Mission Control
- Spotlight Search
- Safari Power Saver
- App Nap
- Power Nap
- Compressed Memory
- Built-in Sharing
- Time Machine
- Photo Booth
- Game Center
- Mac App Store
Limited Warranty and Service
Your iMac comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts.
In The Box
- 21.5-inch iMac
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Power cord