Buffalo's BS-GS Series of Multi-Port Gigabit Smart Switches offer an easy and cost-effective way to extend your business network at gigabit speeds with advanced management features. Plug and play installation requires no additional software or configuration; each auto-sensing gigabit port automatically detects and configures the correct connection while available SFP slots on the BS-GS2016, BS-GS2024 and BS-GS2048 models offer fiber connectivity. Jumbo frame support and full duplex operation provide maximum performance for a total switching capacity up to 16 Gbps on the BS-GS2008, up to 32 Gbps on the BS-GS2016, up to 48 Gbps on the BS-GS2024 and up to 96 Gbps on the BS-GS2048.
Buffalo's Multi-Port Gigabit Smart Switches provide a host of comprehensive HTTP/HTTPS web-based network management features including VLAN, SNMP, port trunking/link aggregation, DHCP snooping, STP support and 802.1p QoS. Along with 802.3az Green Ethernet technology, the BS-GS Series includes an energy conservation feature that monitors the activity status of each port to reduce the total power consumed.
Gigabit speeds, eco-minded operation, performance-minded features and a lifetime warranty make Buffalo's BS-GS Series of Multi-Port Gigabit Smart Switches a perfect network extension solution for your office.
• Lifetime warranty
• 8/16/24/48 gigabit Ethernet ports
• SFP ports compatible with 1000BASE-SX and 1000BASE-LX transceivers†
• 802.3az Green Ethernet technology
• HTTP/HTTPS secure web management
• VLAN support
• SNMP support
• Port trunking
• STP support
• DHCP snooping
• Durable metal chassis
• Internal power supply
• Full duplex operation offers switching capacity of up to 16/32/48/96 Gbps
• Auto-MDIX provides fast plug and play setup with any Ethernet cable
• Automatic energy conservation feature reduces total power consumption
• Fanless, compact design offers silent and reliable operation
• Easily mount in a rack or on a wall, or place it on a desktop