151 SE environmental speakers- White
At an outdoor party, people don’t stay in one spot. Neither should your stereo sound.
Introducing Bose® 151® SE speakers with Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance.
The most popular outdoor speakers from Bose now offer a new level of music enjoyment in the “outdoor room” of your home. The Bose® 151® SEenvironmental speaker system features Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance.
This lifelike sound quality, available only from Bose, disperses balanced stereo sound over a wide listening area – instead of in a small “sweet spot” – to better complement the way we listen outdoors. Working around the yard or in the midst of a party, people are on the move outdoors…from one corner of the deck to the other, around the patio or garden, in the yard or pool. 151 SEspeakers are engineered to maintain consistent stereo performance as people move from place to place. Smaller, contoured styling blends in effectively with eaves, clapboards, decks and roofs for placement either vertically or horizontally.
Slot-port tuning provides deep low-note performance that remains clean, even at high volumes. The 151 SEspeakers are built to withstand severe weather from frigid cold to searing heat – temperatures as extreme as -40º F (-40º C) to 158º F (70º C) plus salt fog, sun, high humidity, rain and snow. They are backed by a comprehensive five-year warranty. For clear, far-reaching stereo sound outdoors from speakers that blend into their surroundings and are built to last, experience the new 151 SEenvironmental speakers from Bose, the most respected name in sound
- Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance for balanced stereo sound over a wide area for consistent outdoor listening.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Sleek, compact cabinet provides a neat, low-profile appearance.
- Exceptionally rugged, durable construction delivers year-round dependability.
- Five-year transferable limited warranty stays with the speakers even if ownership passes to another person.
- Speaker Design: Satellite - Environmental
- Power Rating: 40 Watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 80kHz (-3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 88 dB (2.83v/1m)
- Woofer: 2.5" full-range environmental
- Connector Type: Nickel-plated brass connection terminals
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.5 x 4.5 x 6"
- Weight: 4 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: 5-Year Parts and Labor
- Package Weight: 12.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.4 x 14.5 x 7.9"