251 environmental speakers- White
Every Outdoor Speaker Has Its Day In The Sun. And The Rain. And The Wind. And The Snow
A combination of advanced technology, extensive research and rigorous testing, Bose® 251® speakers set a new standard for performance and reliability outdoors. An Articulated Array® speaker design reproduces sound over a larger listening area. The result is a wide distribution of sound, so you can enjoy music equally from both speakers as you move around outdoors. And the patented multi-chamber enclosure helps reproduce music’s lower reaches with exceptional fullness and depth, without audible distortion, from a small design. Weather-resistant mounting brackets and hardware are also included to allow for easy installation. And it’s all backed by a 5-year transferable warranty.
The best Bose® environmental speakers for performance and reliability.
- Articulated Array® speaker design reproduces sound over a larger listening area.
- Patented multi-chamber enclosure for deep, rich lower notes without audible distortion.
- Withstand nature’s harsh elements.
- Five-year transferable warranty – one of the strongest in the business.
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware included for easy installation
• Engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes of 158%u02DAF (70%u02DAC) to -40%u02DAF (-40%u02DAC).
• Survived Salt Fog test 66% longer than the demanding Marine Industry Standard.
• Driver complement: One 5-1⁄4" (13.3 cm) woofer in a multi-chamber bass enclosure; two 2-1⁄2" (6.4 cm) TwiddlerTM drivers in an Articulated Array® speaker design.
• Compatible with receivers or amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel/rated 4 to 8 ohms.
• Dimensions: 13-1⁄2"H x 5-3⁄4"W x 8"D (34.3 x 14.6 x 20.3 cm).
• Weight in carton: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg) pair.
• Available in Black or White.