AppleCare+ for iPod Touch - 2 Year Protection Plan
Every iPod comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPod extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $29 service fee plus applicable tax.1
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPod and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each subject to a $29 service fee plus applicable tax1
Software support included
- Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
Looking for AppleCare Protection for a different Apple product?
- AppleCare for Apple TV
- AppleCare for MacBook/MacBook Air/MacBook Pro 13-inch
- AppleCare for MacBook Pro 15-inch
- AppleCare for Mac Pro
- AppleCare for Mac Mini
- AppleCare for iMac
- AppleCare+ for iPad
- AppleCare Apple Display
1. Service coverage is available only for the iPod and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each incident being subject to a $29 service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.