Apple 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHZ, 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz), 4GB Memory, 128GB Flash Storage, Intel HD Graphics 6000, New Mac with one-year Warranty (three years with the purchase of AppleCare), Free Big Foot 4GB USB Drive Included
Get a free Sasquatch Big Foot 4GB USB Drive with this computer- it ships automatically with your order! Our lovable mascot, Max the Sasquatch, donated his footprint for this cute and useful USB thumb drive, with plenty of storage space for you to use to transport data, back up important files and much more! Just a memento and a bit o' thanks from PowerMax for ordering a new Macintosh!
1Battery life varies by use and configuration.See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. TM and © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 1440 by 900 (native), 1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, and 1024 by 640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio and 1024 by 768 and 800 by 600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache, configurable to 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache.
- 128GB or 256GB PCIe-based flash storage, configurable to 512GB flash storage.
- 4GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, configurable to 8GB.
Battery and Power2
- Up to 12 hours wireless web
- Up to 12 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days standby time
- Built-in 54â wattâ hour lithiumâ polymer battery
- 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)3
Graphics and Video Support
Intel HD Graphics 5000
Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
Connections and Expansion
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking;4 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, threeâ finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50 deg. to 95 deg. F (10 deg. to 35 deg. C)
- Storage temperature: -13 deg. to 113 deg. F (-25 deg. to 45 deg. C)
- Relative humidity: 0 pct. to 90 pct. noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
OS X El Capitan
Engineered to take full advantage of your Mac hardware, OS X El Capitan is designed to be as easy to use as it is beautiful to look at. It comes with an amazing collection of apps you’ll use — and love — every day. And it enables your Mac and iOS devices to work wonderfully together.
- App Store
Limited Warranty and Service
Your MacBook Air comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts.
1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less. 2. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2015 using preproduction 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based 13-inch MacBook Air units and preproduction 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based 11-inch MacBook Air units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The HD movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The standby test measures battery life by allowing a system, connected to a wireless network and signed in to an iCloud account, to enter standby mode with Safari and Mail applications launched and all system settings left at default. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. 3. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.