Battery Cartridge Replacement For Abc Ups Units / Mfr. No.: Rbc55
Shipping: Usually ships within 24 hours.
- Manufactured to the exact specifications as OEM batteries.
- RBC Assemblies come complete with all required connectors, cable, fuses and metal enclosures where applicable. "No Assembly Required"
- ABC Batteries come Pre-Charged and can be used immediately, reducing install time and UPS downtime.
- Plug and Play and Hot Swappable compatible to simplify installation.
- Installation and Recycling guide included with product
- ABC Batteries are a dependable source of backup power to maximize your run time while reducing your risk of losing critical information.
- ASSEMBLED IN USA
ABC's UPS replacement battery assemblies are 20% - 70% less expensive than OEM Batteries. Our batteries will give you top performance with double the standard industry warranty. ABC stands behind its product and offers a full 2 year warranty. This will save you money at time of purchase and reduce the number of times you need to purchase a replacement battery for your UPS units. Over the life of the UPS, this could save you hundreds of dollars.
|Manufacturer||American Battery Company, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RBC55|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.americanbatterycompany.com|
|Product Model||RBC 55|
|Product Name||UPS Replacement Battery RBC 55|
|Product Type||UPS Battery Pack|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Minimum Battery Life||3 Year|
|Maximum Battery Life||5 Year|
|Capacity||18000 mAh/816 VAh|
|Output Voltage||12 V DC|
|Number of Cells||2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Weight (Approximate)||53.40 lb|
|Additional Information||Full Assembly That Is Plug And Play & Hot Swappable|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|