Aluratek Hard Drive Duplicator USB 3.0 Dock Enclosure For 2.5in/3.5in / Mfr. No.: AHDDub300f
Is your computer starting to run slower? Are you worried that your hard drive may crash and you may lose all of your valuable data? The Aluratek AHDDUB300F External SATA Hard Drive Dual Duplicator is the perfect solution to duplicate the exact content currently stored on your computer's SATA hard drive. All of your OS (operating system) and program files are “duplicated” in addition to your data files, making this a truly complete backup solution that's bootable. One Touch Backup With its easy-to-use form factor, all you need to do is insert your current 2.5” or 3.5” SATA hard drive to one side of the duplicator dock, then insert your new backup SATA drive into the other side of the duplicator dock and press the start button. Your computer will start up with all of your program files, operating system files, Outlook contacts, personal settings and more. There is no need to connect to your computer. The LED indicator light will show the status of the duplication process. It's that easy. Works as an External Hard Drive The External SATA Hard Drive Dual Duplicator works as a fully functional USB 3.0 external hard drive, with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps. It supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives, and is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable.
- Works as a USB 3.0 external hard drive
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 specification
- Data transfer rate of 5Gbps (USB 3.0)
- Transfer or duplicate data between your computer and your SATA 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive
- Supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives
- Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable and Hot Pluggable
- One touch Button - backup no need to connect to your computer
- LED indicator light with duplication status
|Manufacturer Part Number||AHDDUB300F|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aluratek.com|
|Product Name||Hard Drive Duplicator|
|Product Type||Hard Drive Duplicator|
|Additional Information||Interface: USB 3.0|
HDD Supported: 2.5"/3.5"