Built for speed
- Solid aluminum casing
- Designed for Mac®
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- USB-C cable included (depending on model)
The LaCie Porsche Design Mobile Drive is more than just a place to store data Ã it’s a collaboration between one of the most renowned design firms in the world and LaCie. Speed, design, and technology are combined to create a mobile hard drive that’s built for performance. The LaCie Mobile Drive features a USB 3.0 interface for speeds up to 100MB/s1, plus a strong, sophisticated aluminum finish that looks great beside Mac computers.
- Mac Loyalist: The LaCie Mobile Drive’s aluminum casing looks great next to Mac products. Plus, USB 3.0 and Time Machine® compatibility work seamlessly with the latest Mac technology.
- Photographer: With speeds up to 100MB/s, the LaCie Mobile Drive’s USB 3.0 interface allows for transferring large photo files quickly on the go.
Length: 5.12 in / 130mm
Width: 3.03 in / 77mm
Depth: 0.59 in / 15mm
Weight: 0.66 lb / 0.3kg
Length: 1.46 in / 37mm
Width: 4.72 in / 120mm
Depth: 7.52 in / 191mm
Weight: 0.88 lb / 0.4kg
- Computer with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of: Mac OS® X 10.5 or later / Windows® 7, Windows 8
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- LaCie® Porsche Design Mobile Drive
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 compatible)
- USB-C cable included depending on model
- Quick Install Guide
1 Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors, such as chosen interface and disk capacity.
There are no reviews yet.