- Splits the VGA/XVGA signal providing simultaneous display of the same image on two monitors
- HD15 Male splits to 2 HD15 Female
Tripp Lite’s 1ft VGA/XVGA Monitor "Y" Splitter cable provides an inexpensive alternative for splitting the video signal from your PC’s VGA port to two monitors that use standard 15 pin plugs. Perfect for laptops to display on a seperate, larger monitor. Use for short distance applications only. For applications that require longer distances and highest resolution, see Tripp Lite B114-004-R , powered 4-port Splitter. Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty.
- HD15 Male to 2 x HD15 Female
- Molded, double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Two monitors display the image from one PC
- Inexpensive solution for presentations
Presentations that require multiple monitors for easier viewing