[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Header” _builder_version=”3.0.62″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Thank you for choosing the PowerMax Trade-in Program!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.62″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
The following are the basic terms and conditions in regards to our trade-in process. To ensure a seamless trade-in process, please read and understand the following information.
- All trade-ins must arrive at PowerMax: (A) Buy-Now, Trade Later Option: within 30 days of receiving your order. Any items received after that date will be subject to a re-quote. (B) Trade Now, Buy Later Option: within 30 days of receiving your coupon code.
- All trade-ins are presumed to be in the condition represented, including aesthetics and battery life (if applicable).
- IMPORTANT! ‘Find my iPhone/Mac/iPad’ MUST be disabled before sending in your device! For more information, see: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph2702
- IMPORTANT! Click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5189 to know what to do before sending in your Mac! Make sure your personal data is backed up. We erase the storage on all trade-ins upon arrival.
- We will supply a prepaid call tag for units up to $1,500 in quoted value.
- Note that once the trade-in item(s) are received in our warehouse, they cannot be returned unless we discover condition issues that necessitate a re-quote or rejection.
- Once we receive your trade, the evaluation process can take anywhere from two to four weeks (also consider transit time), although we always strive to complete them as quickly as possible.
- If your device has a battery, it will be tested no matter the number of cycles indicated. We will need a minimum of 80% of the battery life remaining. If it tests below that, regardless of cycles used, a charge will be assessed to replace the battery
- If a re-quote is deemed necessary due to unexpected issues, you will also have the option to have the item returned to you.
- If all goes well (as it usually does), once the evaluation is complete your credit will be on account ready to be used toward your purchase. If you already made an equivalent or greater purchase from us, you’ll be refunded as per your instructions.
- If you don’t have the original Apple box or otherwise a suitable shipping container, simply request a specially designed shipping carton from PowerMax and we will send it to you for your use in sending us your trade. The charge is $75 for desktop machines and $25 for laptops and iPads. Note that we will automatically send you a shipping carton for Mac Pro Towers or G5 Towers. Due to the high number of freight claims on these two models, they must be shipped in our specially built containers. Your trade-in quote for your Mac Pro or G5 already includes this service.
Just respond to your original quote email or call to get your return authorization number and shipping instructions. Your response also acknowledges your understanding and acceptance of the above. Again, thank you for choosing PowerMax!