Apple iWork 2009 - Mac DVD
iWork, Apple's productivity suite, is the easiest way to create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Writing and page layout are easy using Pages. Numbers gives you simple ways to make sense of your data. New cinematic animations, transitions, and effects in Keynote will keep your audience captivated. And iWork is compatible with Microsoft Office, so sharing your work is even easier.
- Creating the perfect brochure, flyer, report, or resume is faster and easier than ever.
- Choose from 40 new Apple-designed templates (over 180 total).
- Focus on your writing with new full-screen view.
- Organize your ideas with dynamic outlines.
- Customize your documents using mail merge with Numbers.
- Insert equations with MathType 6 (sold separately).
- Create bibliographies with EndNote X2 (sold separately).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Word files from within Pages.
- Create spreadsheets, organize data, and write formulas with simple yet powerful tools.
- Easily create formulas, using visual placeholders with plain language text.
- Perform calculations using over 250 functions.
- Organize your data instantly using Table Categories.
- Check your calculations at a glance with Formula List view.
- Create two-axis charts and combine line, column, and area series in a single mixed chart.
- Choose from twelve new Apple-designed templates (30 total).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Excel files from within Numbers.
- Now creating a show-stopping presentation is surprisingly simple.
- Easily create sophisticated animations with Magic Move.
- Add dramatic object and text transitions using new visual effects.
- Visualize your data with new styles and animations for 3D charts.
- Dramatically reduce file size without compromising quality.
- Create dynamic flowcharts and diagrams using connection lines.
- Choose from eight new Apple-designed themes (44 total).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Powerpoint files from within Keynote.
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500MHz or faster) processor
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended
- Approximately 1.2GB of available disk space
- 32MB of video memory
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later
- DVD drive required to install
- Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms apply
Compatibility and Sharing
- iWork 09 makes it easy to exchange documents with anyone.
- Open Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files in iWork.
- Save your iWork document as a Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file.
- Email your document as an iWork, Office, or PDF file from within iWork.
- Share your work on iWork.com, Apple's new document-sharing service, now available as a Public Beta. (Apple ID and email account required to publish documents and use the publisher link.)
What's in the Box
- DVD containing Keynote, Pages, Numbers, fonts, themes, and templates
- Printed and electronic documentation