RETURNS & ERRORS
Not satisfied with your purchase? PowerMax takes pride in our reputation for excellent customer service. Our goal is to make returns as easy as possible for you.
- Upon receipt of your item(s) you have up to 10 business days to request a return on New & Used products
- If your item is dead on arrival, contact PowerMax within 5 business days for a request for return and we will provide a full refund. PowerMax will provide a return label at no additional cost. This includes Configure to Order items.
- Review the list of non-returnable items below
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless item(s) are dead on arrival
New Apple and Non-Apple Returns
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied on all unsealed products
- PowerMax is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. All new Apple products come with 90 days of tech support and 1 year product warranty. AppleCare+ extends the tech support and warranty to 3 years.
Used Apple Returns
- After 10 business days of receipt, if you are unsatisfied with your used/open box products for any reason, PowerMax will allow for one exchange or upgrade within 30 days. A $50 restocking fee will be applied
PowerMax Used Product Warranty
- All Used PowerMax computers come with a 120-day warranty that can be extended to 6 months or 1 year
- Warranty covers tech support and hardware failures not caused by accidental damage – i.e. liquid or drop damage
- Our techs will be available to troubleshoot software issues by phone or email
- For warranty work on hardware, we split the difference on shipping, you pay to ship to us, we pay to return to you
- Configured-to-order (CTO) computers
- Consumables; ie printer cartridges, batteries and CD/DVDs
Request for Return
To request a return, please send us an email to email@example.com or call 888-268-9814 with your name, phone number, order number and reason for the return.
- For full credit, orders must be cancelled before it ships!
- If your order has already shipped before a cancellation has been requested, PowerMax will deduct the cost of return shipping charges from the return credit.
*Return shipments must utilize trackable shipping methods (UPS ground, FedEx ground, USPS Priority). Please include tracking number.
Errors and Omissions
While we work hard to maintain our web site accurately, once in a while a mistake will occur. Accordingly, we aren’t responsible for typographical or pictorial errors or omissions, but will endeavor to fix them as soon as we become aware of any problems or mistakes. Another way to say this: If we screw up and put a price of $1 on an item that always sells for a lot more than that, no, you don’t get it for a buck, and no, there’s no law that says you should. We’ll be sorry for the excitement that coursed through your body when you hoped you were getting the deal of a lifetime, but mistakes happen, that’s all.