Used MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo/2.4 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 250 GB internal drive
- Internal SuperDrive
- Airport Extreme and Bluetooth installed
- Nvidia GeForce 8600m GT 256MB Graphics card
- 17in. Glossy Display
- Certified Pre-Owned Mac with 90 day warranty
- OS CD is not included
- OS 10.4.11 installed
- Note: The price on this unit has been adjusted due to: There are keyboard marks on the screen and a small dent on the speaker
Shipping: Usually ships within 24 hours
Upgrade this machine to 10.6.3 for $79.95- click on Accessories for details!
What's on this page?
- Chat with an expert now
- We Warranty Our Work
- Why people like you choose PowerMax
- Why buying from PowerMax is risk-free
- Pricing Protection
- Your old Apple gear has value with our trade-in programs
The specific variables included in this computer are listed above. Below are the general specifications common to all Macs of this generation.
- Model Identifier MacBookPro3,1
- RAM: 200-pin PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 SO-DIMM
- Maximum RAM: 6 GB
- Display resolution: 1680x1050
- Display Connection: 1 - Dual-link DVI (VGA, Composite and S-video with adapter)
- Display Modes: Dual display extended and video mirroring
- Supports an external display at a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- 1 FireWire 400 port and 1 FireWire 800 port
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Airport Extreme and Bluetooth standard
- ExpressCard/34 Expansion slot
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T
- Trackpad: Solid-state trackpad supports tap, double-tap, drag and scrolling
- Maximum OS: Latest to date
Things to know about a used Mac:
- We pre-install the Operating System the unit originally shipped with, upgraded to the highest possible version, per Apple's guidelines and restrictions. If a different OS is desired or required, please contact one of our sales representatives, as sometimes the OS upgrade paths can be tricky or less than obvious. OS upgrades and books can be found here as well.
- OS restore discs are not included with the Mac, but may be purchased separately.
- Used laptops are sold with used batteries, but ones that we've tested to hold a charge during normal use for 60-90 minutes. The performance and longevity of batteries will vary significantly depending on what the computer is doing as well as a number of other factors, and cannot be determined or predicted solely by looking at charging cycles. We do recommend that you consider purchasing a new battery as a back-up if you're going to be using the laptop for extended periods without being plugged in.
- The warranty can be extended to six months for only $69.95.
- If you're not familiar with this specific model of Mac, it's a good idea to check the System Requirements for the software you will be using.
- Our Pre-Owned MacBook Pros come with a 90 day warranty and two additional guarantees: First, if it arrives and isn't working as it should, we'll pick it up (does not apply to in-store or will call orders) and replace it at our expense (some conditions apply). Second, if at any time in the first 90 days of the purchase of a pre-owned Mac you wish to trade it in, we will guarantee you the FULL purchase price value you paid toward the purchase of anything else we sell. You can't lose with us!
For more information on used our Macs, check out our Used Mac FAQ
Chat With a Mac Expert Now!
Our live chat customer service team is (typically) available Monday through Friday, 6:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Standard Time.
Please feel free to chat with one of our experts, and if unavailable, contact our sales team at email@example.com
Why buying from PowerMax is risk-free
If there's one thing you should know - it's PowerMax wants you to be 100% satisfied with your product. Because we sell so many different products from a variety of sources, our return policies are specific to the kind of product you ordered. Take a look:
For full details please take a look at our Returns & Errors page.
|Product Type||Return Window||Details|
|Third Party Products||30 Day Full Refund||You can return your item for a full refund within 30 days of purchase with the exception of Apple CTO products, opened memory or opened software. Returns on all new 3rd party products must be in complete, undamaged and unmarked condition.|
|New or Factory Refurbished Apple Products||10 Business Days||If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact your PowerMax customer service representative within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. Provided you return an item unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. A 10% open box fee will be assessed in any opened hardware or accessory.|
|Pre-Owned Macs||90 Day Full Refund & DOA Protection||In addition to a 90-day warranty, we will guarantee any pre-owned Mac to be in good operating condition upon its arrival or we'll pick it up and send you a new one if returned within 72 hours of receipt.|
We warranty our work
In addition to the below warranties on Apple products, we're happy to facilitate communication with manufacturers of non-Apple products at any time (some of them are notoriously hard to communicate with) and do everything we can to make sure manufacturers honor that commitment.
|1 Year AppleCare||3 Year AppleCare Available?||90 Day PowerMax Warranty||6 Month Powermax Warranty Available?|
|New Apple Computers||Yes||Yes||No||No|
For more info please check out our warranty page.
We've all been there: you pick up the latest gadget only to see it advertised by that same retailer one week later at a 25% discount. Well, with PowerMax you don't have to worry about feeling duped.
If you see a reduced price on an item you've purchased within the last 10 days just let us know and refund or credit the difference back to you.
For full details please take a look at our Returns & Errors page.
Why People Like You Chose Powermax
Thanks for all the information, it is a great help. I will let you know how it all comes out - and may have to ask you for some more help. I appreciate your consideration - actually this is the way I have been treated by everyone I have worked with at PowerMax. I wouldn't buy a Mac anyplace else. This is my second one from PowerMax.
- Take care,
- Plano, TX
BIG kudos to your company for shipping to APOs. I love Apple and all their products, but their lack of support to Service Members deployed and stationed overseas has been a sore point with me for a long time!!! It is refreshing to find a company that understands that Soldiers in Iraq (and Afghanistan, and Germany, and Japan, etc.) deserve easy access to Macs as well as anyone else.
- Thank you for your help.
- Balad, Iraq
Just wanted to thank you for the personal service. I appreciate that you called me on my credit card problem, and have kept me updated on the status of my order. I place orders on line several times a month, and sometimes customer service is lacking.
- Thank you, again.
You can read these and more on our testimonials page.
Your old Apple gear has value with our trade-in programs
Your electronics always have value with our trade-in programs! We are one of the only places to trade-in your old Mac or iPod. Save on your new stuff by trading in those old electronics.
Mac & iPod Trade-In Program
All Mac trade-ins are handled directly through PowerMax.com. Fill out our online trade-in form and we will issue a quote for the trade-in value of your Mac (typically within 24-48 hours).