PowerMax is a great resource for the business owner or corporate employee who is looking for the perfect place to procure Apple-related hardware and software at the right price... and with the service and support you need.
Call to speak to a Powermax Business Consultant today at 800-689-8198 or email BusinessSales@PowerMax.com
The benefits of dealing with PowerMax include:
Individualized Consulting, Sales, and Support
You work one-on-one with a PowerMax Business Consultant who will make a point to understand the ins & outs and special needs of your unique business.
Your Powermax Apple Business Sales Professional has a team of Apple Trained & Certified Engineers capable of handling any workstation, network, Server/San, Storage obstacle your business might encounter.
We can arrange to have our "Mobile Tech Team" provide on-site installations and remote support anywhere in the country. Have a special Server/SAN or Video special project? Let us give you a cost-effective quote today!
We understand that regular business customers often buy in larger quantities and should often get a special price break. Your Powermax Business Consultant will work closely with you — without annoying runarounds or canned sales pitches — to get you the best price for everything you need. Don’t forget to ask your Consultant for any current promotions and business specials that may be running right now!
PowerMax will extend open account terms to qualifying businesses, making purchases as easy as giving us a purchase order number.
Getting your small business up and running is hard enough without the up-front cost of high-end computer equipment. With the way technology changes these days doesn’t it make sense to have a technology refresh every few years for your business? We can assure you your competitors are. PowerMax makes it easy for you to take advantage of a money saving cost-effective lease on your purchase at a competitive rate.
Did you know that over a third of computer hardware purchases made by companies are leased, and that over 80% of the companies in the U.S. lease some or all of their office equipment?
- Get what you need quickly. Approval for low monthly payments typically does not require the long internal cycle of an outright purchase, so you can put the equipment to work right away.
- Financing gives you convenient, affordable access to the latest technology to boost your productivity. A low monthly financing payment instead of a total purchase price frees up your cash and credit lines for other important business needs or emergencies.
- A low monthly financing payment instead of a total purchase price frees up your cash and credit lines for other important business needs or emergencies.
- Enjoy the convenience of one-stop shopping. Our competitive proposals combine the products you need with the most affordable way to pay for them. You can often include additional costs such as freight, installation, software, tax, and maintenance contracts.
- Get flexible payment options. Customized payment plans are available to help you overcome budget constraints and match your revenue and cash flow patterns.
- Leasing allows you to pay for the use of equipment over time, as you are using it, freeing up cash and credit lines for profit generating activities. And you can quickly take advantage of the latest advances in equipment, with minimal financial impact or risk.
- Take advantage of upgrade or trade-in opportunities. You can easily upgrade or add new equipment at any time, as your business needs change and new technology is developed.
- Powermax will buy-back the hardware technology you are replacing and give you a credit. This further reduces the cost of your technology refresh.
PowerMax is happy to assist you with some great ways to finance your equipment. And it has nothing to do with whether you have the cash on hand, it’s all about making one of your best investments – your own company – work for you.